College Kickoff Challenge
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT THIS FOOTBALL SEASON AND HELP RAISE MONEY FOR RARE DISEASES!
Uplifting Athletes is celebrating the start of the college football season by challenging members of the community to show their spirit and raise money for rare diseases. We are encouraging businesses, schools, organizations and community groups to organize college football themed events that raise awareness and money to support rare disease advocacy, education, outreach and research. The college football season kicks off August 30th; however, an event can be held any day this season!
Here are some ideas from past participants:
1. Organize a "dress down" day in your school or business. Encourage employees to wear their favorite college or high school apparel for a small donation in support of Uplifting Athletes.
2. Plan a college football themed event at your office or place of business. Past participants have organized lunchtime tailgates, cornhole tournaments and mini-pep rallies. Invite your staff and customers to attend, letting them know that all proceeds benefit a great cause!
3. Already have a tailgate planned at your alma mater? Use a day of tailgating before your favorite team's game to do some good! Ask all those who attend to make a small donation in support of Uplifting Athletes. It's an easy way to make a difference!
1. Contact a member of our staff via email at CollegeColorsDay@UpliftingAthletes.org to recieve our official "College Kickoff Challenge" guide.
2. Please mail all donations to 112 Market St., Suite 301, Harrisburg PA 17101
Thank you for your interest and support!